Sunday 27 March 2011

I don't want to care who wins

About this 'mother of all matches' orchestra being played over all forms of media and more importantly all conversations in my surroundings. Gimme a break, being a patriot I would love my country to perform well and win, but this obsession of everybody, and I mean literally everybody, is driving me crazy to the point that I don't want to care who wins any more. I just read some facebook status updates of my 'facebookfriends' and they are, sorry to say, lame in my opinion. 'I wish I could remain asleep for 2 days and wake up on the day of the match. this way time would pass quickly, Tension++'. whats that about? don't you have anything better to do than to wait for the day when you would lie deep into your couch and eat fries and maybe popcorn or whatever. I don't know if its the right word or not but the match now seems to me to be quite OVERRATED.

1 comment: