Sunday 6 January 2013

More from back home

Here are some more snaps from my last trip home.

I would love to put up for guessing the place the image on the left is from but I believe chances of anyone getting it right are very thin. Of course its inside a mosque but which one? .................... its the mosque at Benazir Bhutto International Airport (BBIA) Islamabad.
When entering into Faisalabad via Sargodha road, you will be welcomed by this ad on a giant billboard near Allied hospital. It says ACE news, which when written is Urdu is hard to distinguish from ASS news.

I found these Twitter biscuits at a local bakery in Islamabad. So much for trademarks and copyrights.














Someone just skipped the HA in Sargodha and made it Sargoda. Well, not too big a mistake actually but a mistake nevertheless.
Had not had a fresh bunch of these in a long time. Oh how I miss the pleasures of being in Pakistan. #Jalebi

And the traffic laws and regulations were seen flushed down the drain when this gentleman, in a black Corolla, was seen speeding on the wrong side in a direction opposite to traffic flow on M3 motorway between Faisalabad and Pindi Bhattian.

And nothing really wrong with this one, just reminded me of the funny TV commercial of Dentonic. I wonder if its still on the market, or more importantly anyone uses it.

No comments:

Post a Comment